About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jesinta Campbell and on the 17th June, 2010 I was crowned Miss Universe Australia. I feel so blessed to represent our beautiful country and people and I have created this blog so that you can follow me over the next 12 months. I will be updating most days from Las Vegas so stay tuned!! Love, Jesinta xx

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Q&A

Hey Everyone!
So, I am getting lots of questions about how I maintain a healthy body. In response to this I have decided to start up a Question and Answer section. If you would like any advice on healthy cooking or exercise please feel free to send me an email with your question and I will try my best to provide you with some answers based on the things I have found helpful :) Please send all questions or even advice you may have to jesinta@people.net.au. I will also be posting helpful exercises I do and some of my favourite healthy recipes...
Jesinta xx

1 comment:

  1. hi Ms Campbell! i made a post in my blog for your birthday! i know it's quite late, two weeks had already passed ... but if you have time , will you visit my blog just to see what i did .. thanks ! GOD bless C:

    http://marymaeluvsrob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete