About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jesinta Campbell and on the 17th June, 2010 I was crowned Miss Universe Australia. I feel so blessed to represent our beautiful country and people and I have created this blog so that you can follow me over the next 12 months. I will be updating most days from Las Vegas so stay tuned!! Love, Jesinta xx

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miss Universe State Finals 2010 xx

It is such an honour to be choosen to represent NSW in the Miss Universe 2010 pageant. Backstage before the show the mood was very different from the stereotyped "catty" image that often surrounds Beauty pageants. I can honestly say all of the girls are not only physically beautiful but each possess an inner beauty. Everyone was extremely chatty and friendly backstage and it was really inspiring to talk to other young women about their ambitions and dreams in life. I am so excited for the crowning ceremony which will be held at Sydney's Sofitel on 17th June, 2010. I have kept in contact with alot of the girls who are representing NSW and I am looking forward to a catch up with some of them this weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment