About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jesinta Campbell and on the 17th June, 2010 I was crowned Miss Universe Australia. I feel so blessed to represent our beautiful country and people and I have created this blog so that you can follow me over the next 12 months. I will be updating most days from Las Vegas so stay tuned!! Love, Jesinta xx

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A few days home in the Sunshine state :)

Well things have been rather busy with castings in the lead up to Sydney's annual Rosemount Fashion week but I decided to come home for a for days to have a little bit of down time before things really start to get busy!! I always love coming home to my family on the Gold Coast...I haven't seen them since Christmas and its just the best feeling coming back to my hometown where I grew up. I have caught up with a few of my close friends and although I don't get to see them as often as I would like to it makes the time that I do spend with them even more valuable :)
The next few months are going to be really busy so I will try to keep to blog as much as possible and even post some backstage pictures from Fashion week and Miss Universe Australia heats...
Sweet dreams, I am off to bed.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment