About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Jesinta Campbell and on the 17th June, 2010 I was crowned Miss Universe Australia. I feel so blessed to represent our beautiful country and people and I have created this blog so that you can follow me over the next 12 months. I will be updating most days from Las Vegas so stay tuned!! Love, Jesinta xx

Friday, April 2, 2010

A 1st for everything!

I must admit that I was a little apprehensive about beginning an online blog. It seems that in this age ruled by technology I was the only who wasn't involved in the world of blogging! But notheless I have decided to create this blog. Why? Well that's something that I am still not so sure about myself. I suppose the idea was planted in my mind because whoever I meet tends to be really interested in what happens in the industry that I work in and I often get younger people asking me for advice about entering the modelling or film and Tv scene.

I have read other people's blogs and through reading about their experiences I have learnt something new or interesting. I hope that this blog is entertaining and interesting for the people who read it and that someone, even if it is only one person, can find something in my posts that answers a question they may have, whether it be about the fashion or Tv industry or life in general. There is always a 1st for everything and I figured I have nothing to loose...
Enjoy and Welcome to my world xx

2 comments:

  1. yay!!!
    i just created mine a few days ago too.. hehe
    http://worldofsylvialee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely those who read your blog will not only enjoy, but they will learn things too... by the way, Congratulations Ms. Jesinta! you did a really great job during Ms. Universe 2010, and you are also Ms. Congeniality .. you are a role model to everyone! you have a very good heart, i can see that through your words .. i'm a big fan! love you! C: GOD bless!

    ReplyDelete